Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jinju Weekend

The old Gumi crew reunites in Jinju for a lantern festival. Bryant, Will and I take our bikes down for the weekend.

001-Arrrrr.JPG
Mighty will and I found a river

002-Mighty_Will.JPG
The water was to Will what spinach is to Popeye

003-Break-Time.JPG
I had less strength

004-Grass_Police_Obseyo.JPG
We actually sat on grass, a forbidden activity in most parts of Korea

005-Latern_Wall.JPG
Lanterns lined the main street and I hid behind them

006-Nutty_Old_Man.JPG
I tried to scare an old man by growling at him but he was too busy chasing and growling at everyone in the streets

007-Synchronized_Drinking.JPG
We practiced some synchronized drinking

008-People_Stream.JPG
The streets were overflowing with people

009-Big_Bugs.JPG
Korean bugs get crazy huge!

010-Perfect_Man.JPG
Christa and Traci found the ultimate man, tall bearded and holding a large shaft

012-Zap_Strap_Removal.JPG
Will had to have a Zap-Strap cut from his arm

No comments: