Wednesday, February 18, 2009

046|365 It Does A 365-ER Good ~ 365

Theme: 365

When your grocery shopping, and life hands you a 365 moment -- you take it.

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 at about 2 o'clock shot into a white umbrella. Another Vivitar 285 HV @ full power with 2 gels directly behind me for the background.

--- Post Production ---
I really had trouble with this one. I thought it'd be easy to make my milk-stash flickr-pink but ever method I tried just looked fake and drawn on. Anyone who can offer me some advice on how to change the color naturally, please, please do! I also shot one on a white BG but I wanted to try and keep with flickr colors. Tried switching the 365 to flickr-blue and pink but they to looked fake once changed and that kind of defeated all the coolness of having stumbled upon real 365 milk!

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: