Tuesday, July 20, 2010

100714-Photography Ad


100714-Photography Ad, originally uploaded by comatosed.

This is something I've been meaning to do for a looooonnnnngggg time. It's funny how you put off the things that cold be most immediately beneficial to you.

I know a ton of you have a great eye for this kind of thing so please do leave some commentary/critiques regarding the design and photo choices.

One more thing, I live in a relatively small Korean town home to the world's second largest ship building company, DSME. As a result, a disproportionally large group of foreign workers reside here. I am targeting foreign families and contractors focusing on family, product, baby and corporate photography (a lot a know, but I wanna throw a bigger net out there to begin). I want to use my native English tongue and western perspective to set myself apart from the local talent.

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.gregsamborski.com -
- www.chakababy.com -

No comments: