Thursday, September 08, 2005

Devil's in Disguise



Alright, I*m opening this post up for discussion on how I should discipline my little hooligans. Yesterday was brutal... I started yelling in my army tone while throwing their tests on the ground. The Korean's hit them with a stick... I'm sure we can find alternatives...

-Comatose

p.s. It*s not really my classes that are the problem, it is the switch classes... where I am kind of like a substitute teacher - my apologies to every substitute teacher I ever had... you have my utmost respect now

2 comments:

Larry G's Blog Pile said...

hey comatose...you and me both owe alot to past substitute teachers that we have abused, thanks for putting the balance back into the universe

anomi said...

Give them wordfinds, and make sure at least one of the words in the list isn't in the puzzle.