Monday, January 11, 2010

135|365 Cass Beer ~ Random


135|365 Cass Beer ~ Random, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Theme: Random

My hand left, Warren's hand right.

Warren and I had a wicked weekend drinking beer, biking around Geoje, snapping pictures and infiltrating abandoned amusement parks. It's pretty cool to have met a buddy that is just as enthusiastic as I am to shoot.

--- Lessons Learned ---
1. Neither Warren or I should ever be hand-models.

--- Strobist ---
We were going for a beer-ish feeling and I'm pretty damn happy with what we got! 1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 at about 12 o'clock up high with DIY grid spot aimed at our hands. Another Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/2 at about 6 o'clock down low with brown gel and DIY grid spot lighting the BG.

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: