Wednesday, March 04, 2009

048|365 Screwed Up ~ Random


048|365 Screwed Up ~ Random, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Theme: Random

When I took my last spill snowboarding, my old motorcycle injury started acting up too. My ankle has been swollen, sore and cold lately. It might have something to do with the hundred odd steps I'm climbing everyday (I'm gonna get an actuall number tomorrow).

I went to the hospital here and they made me feel old. It wasn't how the treated me, it was that when I asked them for a copy of my x-rays they handed me a CD-Rom instead of the printouts I was expecting.

I'm impressed with Korean healthcare. I walked in with no appointment and got 5 x-rays taken right away. The cost: 19 bucks for the x-rays -- 20 for the optional CD!

The doctor recommended I take the hardware out if it's causing me discomfort. I was forewarned that the screws may back out overtime and thats exactly what one of them is doing.

Oh, and what you see here are really my x-rays!

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 at about 3 o'clock behind my legs with with a DIY grid spot.

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: