Wednesday, March 04, 2009

056|365 Protecting Your Pricacy is my Biggest Concern ~ Random

Theme: Random

The other day a fellow flickr-ite expressed concern that I published a girl's number for the whole world to see. I replied "No no, that's not true, I'm stealthier than you think! Send yours over and I'll show you what I did. "

Well, she did! And to stay true to my end of the deal, I've posted the number she sent with minor modifications to show her, and all other women out there, they can feel totally at ease sending me their phone numbers :P

You see, the original number was 111-867-5309 and it really doesn't matter that I wrote it here because this sly fox was one step ahead of me. If your still wondering why, as was I, then click here :)

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: