Wednesday, March 04, 2009

057|365 No Frills Photo ~ Flickr Games

Theme: Flickr Games

Ronnie Rabena tagged me in this flickr game and the directions were as follows:

1. Sit down.
2. Take a picture of yourself (optional rule: right now. don't primp, just snap one!)
3. Upload it.
4. Tag 5 people to do the same.

As soon as I read it, I fired up Photo Booth on my MacBook and took the shot. It went against my every instinct to shoot a 365 photo using a web cam, crappy light and with absolutely no previous preparation or forethought put into it. I couldn't even resort to Photoshop in a last ditch effort to spruce up my mundane mugshot.

But I'm happy I did it! Firstly, it sets the precedent for more such shots which is okay, because I don't want to be a slave to 365 either. I had my friends down this weekend and for the first time in almost 60 days I put photography on the back burner and simply enjoyed hanging with my buddies.

So now it's my turn to tag 5 people and I'm going to take a little while to think about who. Once I do I'll post em here.


--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: