Wednesday, March 04, 2009

061|365 Light Workout ~ Random


061|365 Light Workout ~ Random, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Theme: Random

Ahhh, so that's how it works! I didn't work out, nor have I in the past 27 years. I'm not a muscly guy by nature but this lighting technique is the GUARANTEED FASTEST way to BULK UP with NO EFFORT! Not only does it add definition, it hides fat in all the right places, tans and eliminates blemishes and pesky body hair. No photoshop necessary (except to remove light stands), no exertion required :)

Order Comatosed's Big Bulk - Zero Fat System for just 29.95 NOW!

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/2 directly above my head fired into a reflective umbrella. Just added some contrast and warmth in Photoshop. Will definitely redo this shot without all the gear in the picture at a later date :P

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

1 comment:

lui355 said...

dude i just saw your stuff. My friend is moving to korea to teach english as well. I hope he has as much fun as you seem to be having. Love your stuff man, i'm a fan :)