Wednesday, January 28, 2009

014|365 Ice Cream ~ Food n Drink

Theme: Food n Drink - 090111-090117

Had dinner with some friends and that didn't leave much time for a shot this evening. This is my current super top most favorite ice cream the world. It's called Cuuu and Cuuu (Cookies and Cream) and I get the stuff for 3 bucks a container here in Korea.

Tonight I played with balancing ambient tungsten with flash. See strobist info for more on that.

--- Critiques Welcome ---

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/16, about 3 o'clock, orange gel and directed at me. The orange didn't quite match the ambiant. Another Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 behind my tree with a green gel and a white scrap paper diffuser. I realized it's pretty tough to match light sources when there are multiple going :)
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: