Wednesday, January 28, 2009

016|365 Chopsticks ~ Food n Drink

Theme: Food n Drink - 090111-090117

It's 3:08 am. I'm drunk and falling asleep at my computer. A bunch of us teachers partied in the staff room after classes and before I knew it, it was 11:59; at which point I grabbed my camera and got this. My buddy extraordinaire, Brandon, is chill'n next to me in this one.

We eventually moved from the staff room to the bar downtown. Kim, Brandon and I had bike wars all the way there (that's where you try and knock the other person off their bike without falling off yours). And Jason RAN the entire way, like a gorilla on hooped up on roids, trying to take us out on foot! Midway there, Brandon launched a sneak attack from the rear on Kim which sent her tumbling to the concrete face first. She suffered only a ripped knee to her jeans and some mild bruising, what a trooper :)

--- Critiques Welcome ---

--- Strobist ---
Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/2 with omnibounce held down between legs.

- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: