Wednesday, January 28, 2009

024|365 Getting Air ~ Random


024|365 Getting Air ~ Random, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Brandon Kim and I hit the slopes early Sunday morning, just after my short sleep in the Subway Station. I've never seen so much snow up on Muju before. It did nothing but snow the entire day and although it was cold, the riding was awesome. Brandon learned fast and Kim had mucho style. We found the snow park and I took a few jumps which is where we got this shot. But the true highlight of the day was dodging under a fence and hitting one of the sweetest (virtually untouched) powder runs I've had in my life :D

--- Strobist ---
Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/16 with DIY Grid-Spot at about 11 o'clock super clamped to my hotel door in the hall way. Cheated a little on this one and used my buddy Brandon as a stand in... I can't believe how much easier that made things. Thanks Brendo!

A couple vids I made from previous years:
Snowboarding - Muju 2008 - Chill Bill Cut
Snowboarding - Muju Mayhem 2007

- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: