Monday, September 14, 2009

062_365 Heeeelp Meeeee ~ Scanner Fun

Theme: Scanner Fun

I now have access to a scanner 9 hours a day while at work. I decided to put it to good use today. I did some face scans and got some cool textures but in the end the scan of my hand was the only one I felt was worth of 365. I needed to spruce it up a bit so I added the blood after the fact.

I was shocked by the lack of photos tagged "blood + smear + glass + wall + streak " and any combination thereof on both flickr and the net. So I resorted to mixing ketchup with paint, dipping my palm in it, and smearing my palm down my sliding glass door. I put a white backdrop behind it and snapped a few pics. Eh voila!

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 at about 1 o'clock with omni bounce diffuser to get the blood shot.

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: