Tuesday, March 16, 2010

146|365 The Transaction ~ Coins

Theme: Coins

These many coins = this much money

Well it was cool seeing all your guesses and while many were close, Lil2feet who guesstimated 190,000w was closest to the 199,270w I actually got for my 7.9 kilograms of coinage! Nice job! I wonder if she counted the coins on the scale? ;) I'll be sending her the funky Korean cell phone doodad as promised :D

And now I can justify having ordered those new camera toys... which will be featured next.

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/2 at about 12 o'clock spotlighting the cash with extra fat DIY grid spot. Another Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/16 at about 12 o'clock down low with 2 purple gels lighting the BG. A Sunpack DS 20 @ full power at about 9 o'clock with ebay box snoot lighting my face.

ps. Would you believe me if I told you I'm not wearing pants :P

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: