Tuesday, March 16, 2010

153|365 Liquid Level ~ Camera Toys

Theme: Camera Toys

Recently I've been seeing a lot of water drop / splash shots on flickr. Strobist recently gave a tutorial on how to do water drop shots and ICT_photos and Bald Monk have been inspiring me. So here's my first go at it!

I picked up 5 liquid levels (the kind that go in you flashes hot shoe) for a pretty good price last week. The ones I've seen around Korea are terribly overpriced. I figured they'd be fun to shoot and I could use it as an ad to sell the four extras too :)

This is the Product Shot version, which color do you prefer?

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 at about 6 o'clock with omni bounce fired into white poster board. Colour added in post.

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: