Tuesday, March 16, 2010

158|365 Big Bush ~ Random


158|365 Big Bush ~ Random, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Theme: Random

I as born just a wee little guy, nothing more than a bulb when this novice picked me up. I could tell he didn't have the slightest clue about plants, how could he when he stuffed me in a bag and carried me over 200kms on the back of his jittery motor bike!

This guy completely underestimated me, I out grew that silly little pot he put me in months ago. My roots need to stretch! I think he gets it now.

--- Lessons Learned ---

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ full power at about 10 o'clock shot through an umbrella to light me. Another Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/2 at about 12 o'clock with omnibounce blowing out the BG

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: