Tuesday, September 15, 2009

076|365 Smoke ~ Smoke


076|365 Smoke ~ Smoke, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Theme: Smoke

Listening to Rocky Dawuni - In Ghana puffing on 1 of 50 Philippino cigars I picked up during my trip last summer. I don't even smoke cigars...

--- Strobist ---
I am soooooo digging this texturized window shade that I also used in this shot. I love how it diffuses the light and creates natural vignetting. I also tried mixing gels, a yellow and an orange, for the first time.

1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/16 directly behind subject and behind window blind with a yellow gel half right and orange half left bounced off the wall. Another Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/2 at about 11 o'clock up high with DIY grid spot lighting subject.

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: