Sunday, September 27, 2009

083|365 Back Side ~ Random


083|365 Back Side ~ Random, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Theme: Random

The blank wall in my living room gets all my camera's attention. This time I thought I'd give the back of the room some love. I just moved all my furniture out and rearranged it to make things much more spacious. If any one has some interior design suggestions please do tell me. Just bear in mind the back wall needs to stay open :)

--- Lessons Learned ---
1. CTO Gels* really do work!
* (A colored sheet of plastic that makes the flash appear the same color as your tungsten lights)
2. Short trees look better in low ceiling rooms, hence the tree stand.

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/2 at about 2 o'clock behind the camera with a 1/4 CTO gel bounced off of my ceiling. Another Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 at about 3 o'clock and low with a 1/2 CTO gel and a DIY grid spot lighting the subject.

--- Critiques Welcome ---
Apologies in advance for showing so much leg ;) I had no idea.
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: