Sunday, September 27, 2009

098|365 Today's Special ~ Random

Theme: Random

I roasted my first chicken!!! Actually, it's the first chunk of meat I've ever cooked in an oven. Grace and Scott helped me devour it along with the garlic mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and cinnamon / raison carrots at 10:30pm! I had no idea it took so long to cook a bird, it left me no time to fine-tune my lighting.

Ps. I haven't had a chance to say thanks for all your lovely comments over the last week nor have I been able to keep up with contact's photos. Things are just busier than usual this last week... hopefully next week will settle down again. Thanks to all of you who take the time to stop by and jot down a thought.

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 at about 2 o'clock bare

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: