Sunday, September 27, 2009

107|365 Chin Strap ~ Random


107|365 Chin Strap ~ Random, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Theme: Random

Tried my first chin-strap ever and man was it tough. I spent a good hour trying to get straight lines and just kept shaving things shorter and shorter. Eventually I just had to stop and give up if I wanted anything to be left of it.

--- Lessons Learned ---
1. Beer makes an excellent gel
2. Start with the bottom edge of the chin strap and then shave progressively shorter from the top until it looks right. Leave the goatee large.

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 at about 2 o'clock fired into a reflective umbrella. Another Vivitar 285 HV @ 1/4 at about 6 o'clock behind me shot through a glass of beer and then tweaked a little in photoshop.

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: