Sunday, September 27, 2009

114|365 Zen Zone ~ Random


114|365 Zen Zone ~ Random, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Theme: Random

My home is slowly evolving into the sanctuary I envision in my mind. Atmosphere has always been important to me. I like to feel comfortable and have other feel at ease when they come visit me. A home can say a lot about a person.

Now that summer is on the way I've removed the sliding doors to the greenroom-ish area of my apartment. Since day one I have imagined myself and my partner (whoever that may be :) sitting out there sharing coffee and reading on a sunny Sunday morning. Ivy will be hanging down from the cloths rack above out heads and there will be beautiful flowers and bush green plants all along the windows...

That dream is getting closer. I took a clipping of ivy and got that started last week. It's actually taking too! I grabbed a discarded sheet of glass from work and put it on the Tupperware crate I moved here with. Those two bulbs next to me will soon be in full bloom and the big vase of reed stems are the leftovers from the ones decorating my apartment. Total cost? Large vase 10, bulbs 5, pots 6, ivy 0, reeds 0, glass 0... total = 21 bucks. I think decorating on a budget is way more fun :D

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: