Sunday, September 27, 2009

113|365 Just Did It ~ Self Improvement

Theme: Self Improvement

The sweat is real. This is me JUST AFTER running 5.13km with my buddy/neghbor/coworker Scott. I'm not much of a runner, but these days I'm hitting the gym 3 times a week and trying to do a little cardio every day. We ran 5.13km averaging 11.73km an hour. Scott was totally holding back for my sake.


--- Lessons Learned ---
1. 11-16mm is way too wide for a full body shot. To get a decent shot I feel one needs an 85mm lens and minimum 10 meters space. I find full body shots harder to shoot, light, and make interesting.

--- Strobist ---
1 Vivitar 285 HV @ full power at about 4 o'clock shot into a reflective umbrella positioned at about my shoulder.

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: