Sunday, September 27, 2009

109|365 Bad Day ~ Rain


109|365 Bad Day ~ Rain, originally uploaded by comatosed.

Theme: Rain

It wasn't really a bad day, it was an excellent day because I did a proper shoot in the rain!

It was just pissing all day so I figured why not make the best of it and try shooting in the rain. It was a little scary bringing my DSLR and brand new wide angle lens out into the storm but luckily I had my Z-28 Professional Rain Shield by Como.

--- Lessons Learned ---
1. Even though it was heavy rain, it didn't show up well on the wide angle at low shutter speeds (I had to apply KaCey97007's texture - thanks for that!). Must experiment and figure out how to capture rain. I'm guessing flash and a high shutter speed...

--- Critiques Welcome ---
- www.comatosed.ca -

No comments: